Are there any Seinfeld fans out there? Well did you ever see “The Bizarro Jerry” episode? That’s how I felt today watching the Patriots. The played the exact opposite of how everyone expected them to play. They were led by bizarro Tom Brady who lost a fumble and threw 3 interceptions. Needless to say I’m not in a great mood.
Why Make Predictions? from the Financial Philosopher A behavioral economics approach to predictions.
Spreading (mis)Information from @ObliviousInvest Another behavioral economics post, this time on incentives. It might be a reach but it is in a way. People do need to accept that personal finance is flooded with misinformation.
3 things that you need to check out this week:
- The Samurai Fund – All Hands On Deck! from @financialsamura
- Money Crashers 2010 New Year Giveaway Bash – $7,400+ in Cash and Amazing Prizes
- Make sure to check out Untemplater
Don’t miss my appearance this past week:
- Carnival Of Mutual Funds 3 from Beat Mutual Funds
- Best of The Rest: Reverse Jinx Edition from @DanielPacker
- How many doors do you have open? from @cjbowker
- Simple Sunday Financial Blogger’s Roundup from @BSimple