I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Some call this the best weekend of football since you get the top 8 teams (supposedly) playing 4 games this weekend. From here on out the game count goes down. I must say watching the playoffs this years has been disappointing to me. There are so many mistakes happening. Missed field goals left and right, fumbles, interceptions and a lot of blow outs. When was the last time you say a center snap the ball over the quarterback’s head? I just don’t get it…
Do You Expect Your Financial Advisors to Practice What They Preach from @FMFblog A great question to ask in regards to the incentives of recommendations that are made to you. Do they already do it? Why or why not?
Be A Sloth And Don’t Roth! Why Converting To A Roth IRA Is a Mistake! from @financialsamura I love his conversation on the incentive of the government to give you this ‘great benefit’. What a great way to offset the deficit.
15-Minue Resolution #5: Check the Asset Allocation of your Investment Portfolio from @mymoneyblog This is part of a great serious about making some simple and quick changes for 2010 that will have a big impact on your financial life.
Don’t miss my appearances this week:
- The Katana: Help Haiti If You Can 1/17 from @financialsamura
- Simple Sunday Financial Blogger’s Roundup from @BSimple
- Welcome To the Carnival of Money Stories from DoughRoller
- Personal Financial Planning This Week from The Skilled Investor
- Money Management First Edition from Money Management 411
- Personal Finance First Edition from The Personal Finance Blog
- How To Invest – Edition One from Investing 101